Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Legit Home Jobs Intro

With so much information on the Internet about work from home positions, some legit but many are in fact scams. I have searched for years for legitimate work from home opportunities. I often learned the hard way that they are more scams than real work from home positions.

I recently met a woman who shared with me all her work from home resources. Like with anything else, once you hear about something once, it becomes more open and apparent to you than ever before.

In the blog post to come I will be sharing with you all the companies I have come across. I will also welcome fellow work from home professionals to share their opinions and experiences about working from home. I hope this information will be helpful to those that want to cut through the chase and find legitimate income.

Next post i will discuss and post several work from home positions in order for you to figure out which one is best for you.

1 comment:

  1. I need a work from home job that accepts clearwire internet.

    ReplyDelete